Why should you get your PADI Divemaster License?
Embark on an exciting new adventure and turn your passion for diving into a rewarding career with the PADI Divemaster course. As the first step into professional-level scuba diving, the Divemaster internship equips you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to supervise and assist with dive activities, lead certified divers, and serve as an essential guide to those exploring the underwater world.
Under the guidance of our experienced PADI instructor, you’ll develop your diving expertise and leadership abilities through a combination of theory, practical exercises, and hands-on experience. With a focus on dive planning, risk management, and problem-solving, the PADI Divemaster course prepares you to become a respected leader and role model within the diving community.
PADI Divemaster course is your gateway to a fulfilling career in the scuba diving industry, providing you with the professional-level skills and knowledge needed to excel as a dive leader and mentor. By undertaking this comprehensive and rewarding program, you’ll not only enhance your own diving experience but also have a lasting impact on the lives of countless divers as you share your passion for the underwater world.
What’s included in our internship?
- PADI Certified Instructor and Learning Materials (Multiple Languages)
- PADI Divemaster Certification (e-card)
- Scuba Diving Equipment
- Scuba Diving Insurance
- Free 1-hour Kayak or Paddleboard from our dive center
Our Internship Schedule
- Collect dives and follow fun diving group
- Start your online theory with our PADI e-learning
- Start your divemaster skills + scenario
- Assist on various diving courses i.e. Open Water, Advanced etc.
- Complete your theory and divemaster exam part 1 and 2
*This schedule can be changed due to the weather and other factors
Requirements for PADI Divemaster Internship
- You are at least 12 years old at the time of the experience with PADI Rescue Diver certification and a valid Emergency First Response within 24 months.
- The participant is physically and mentally healthy. He/she may want to check out the PADI medical form first for better understanding.
*Please feel free to ask our dive professionals for more detail.
Terms and Conditions
- Our course can be scheduled every day. Please allow us 24 hours to contact you back to confirm the dive date that you preferred after the checkout process.
- Our online booking is non-refundable except for medical reasons and under the circumstance that we fail to book a date for you from online booking.
*Please see our full terms and conditions here.