Can I join the fun diving trip in Koh Tao?
A fun diving trip is a perfect way to explore the island’s stunning underwater world and experience the thrill of scuba diving. With Nava Scuba Diving, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the island’s most beautiful dive sites, surrounded by colorful marine life and vibrant coral reefs.
You must bring a diving certification with you either a physical or electronic version. The minimum requirement for Koh Tao is an Open Water certification. You’ll be allowed to dive up to your possible depth limit accompanied by our experienced dive guide to show you around and make sure you are safe.
If you’d like to dive but do not own a certification just yet, you can always explore the site by doing a Discover Scuba Diving. Our highly experienced instructor will be with you at all times underwater. You can also choose to start practicing in the pool to gain confidence first.
If you are up for a challenge, you might also want to check out our PADI Advanced Open Water course. This is the next step for most divers. It allows you to increase your depth limit to 30 meters. The course also includes other adventures such as night, wreck, navigation, rescue, and more helping you to sharpen your diving skills.
What’s included in our fun diving trip?
- PADI Certified Guide
- Scuba Diving Equipment
- Scuba Diving Insurance
- Pick-up Service from Main Road (only on Koh Tao)
- Free 1-hour Kayak or Paddleboard from our dive center
Our Trip Schedule
*This schedule can be changed due to the weather and other factors
Requirements for the trip
- The participant is at least 10 years old at the time of the experience
- The participant is physically and mentally healthy. He/she may want to check out the PADI medical form first for better understanding.
- The participant held a diving certificate equivalent to at least a PADI Open Water Diver
- Your last dive is within the past 6 months. (Or you have more than 40 dives and held at least a PADI Advanced certification or equivalent)
*Please feel free to ask our dive professionals for more details.
Terms and Conditions
- Our diving trip can be scheduled every day. Please allow us 24 hours to contact you back to confirm the dive date that you prefer after the checkout process.
- Our online booking is non-refundable except for medical reasons and under the circumstance that we fail to book a date for you from online booking.
*Please see our full terms and conditions here.