When to get your PADI Advanced Open Water License?
To extend your diving skill set and experience, this course offers a glimpse into the diving specialty such as navigation, buoyancy, deep, wreck, photo & video, and much more. Generally, a combination of our programs will elevate your diving experience. At the end of the course, you will be able to dive to a new max depth of 30 meters which is more than enough for most of the sites in the world.
PADI Advanced Open Water is the next step for most divers after the Open Water certification. It allows you to join most liveaboard trips all over the world. To further prepare for your next trip, you can also choose to do Enriched Air Nitrox specialty together with this course.
If you are still a beginner, you might want to check out our Open Water (equivalent to level 1 in some organizations). This is suitable for everyone without any experience requirements. It takes 3 days in total for the course in Koh Tao, Thailand. This level allows you to dive independently at a maximum depth of 18 meters.
If you don’t have enough time or you aren’t sure whether you like diving, you can always try Discover Scuba Diving. You don’t need to be able to swim to do this. Our highly experienced instructor will be with you at all times underwater. You can also choose to start practicing in the pool to gain confidence first.
What’s included in our Advanced course?
- PADI Certified Instructor and Learning Materials (Multiple Languages)
- PADI Certifications (e-card)
- Scuba Diving Equipment
- Scuba Diving Insurance
- Pick-up Service from Main Road (only on Koh Tao)
- Free 1-hour Kayak or Paddleboard from our dive center
Our Advanced Open Water Schedule
*This schedule can be changed due to the weather and other factors
Requirements for PADI Advanced Course
- The participant is at least 10 years old at the time of the experience
- The participant already obtained PADI (Junior) Open Water certification prior to the course.
- The participant is physically and mentally healthy. He/she may want to check out the PADI medical form first for better understanding.
*Please feel free to ask our dive professionals for more detail.
Terms and Conditions
- Our PADI Advanced course can be scheduled every day. Please allow us 24 hours to contact you back to confirm the dive date that you preferred after the checkout process.
- Our online booking is non-refundable except for medical reasons s and under the circumstance that we fail to book a date for you from online booking.
*Please see our full terms and conditions here.