Your PADI Rescue Diver course is a fun and challenging few days. You will learn Self-Rescue techniques, and also how to recognize stress in other divers and assist them safely. Increasing your enjoyment and safety for you and your buddy. Giving you skills to avoid emergency situations before they arise and the confidence to deal with real emergency should it arise.
This course is usually paired with the PADI EFR (Emergency First Responder) course, where you will learn Basic First Aid and CPR.
The theory will give you the confidence to be a better prepared diver, ready for any scenario. The practical water skills is where the fun begins!
You will learn how to respond to panicked divers, and how to rescue unresponsive divers. You will also learn how to effectively manage stressed divers and how to solve common diving problems. The PADI Rescue course is a challenging but very rewarding course that will make you a better prepared diver!
- Self study with the PADI manual and multiple choice questions
- Confined Rescue Scenarios and Open Water Rescue Scenarios 2 or 3 days
- You will need to be an Advanced Open Water
- Be medically fit – please download the PADI medical form
- You will need your PADI EFR (Emergency First Responder) certification or equivalent level training to start. The EFR course is a half day course in the classroom and can be completed prior to your Rescue course. The price is 4,000 THB.