Advanced Open Water course will extend your diving skill set and experience. This course offers a glimpse into our PADI specialty such as under water navigation, peak performance buoyancy, deep diving, wreck diving, underwater photography and much more. This is a combination of adventure dives design to elevate your diving experience to a new level!
Out of the five adventure dives, there are two mandatory skill: deep diving and underwater navigation. Like the name said, deep diving take you to a whole new level of depth at 30 meters. Another mandatory dive is an underwater navigation, a more advanced navigation to help you get better at direction and orientation.
There are three more adventure dives which you can choose from. There are a large variety of adventure dives with our tropical condition in Koh Tao. Even though you cannot try ice diving but wreck diving may also sounds equally exciting! Other advanced dives include night dive, peak performance buoyancy, fish id, underwater naturalist, boat diving etc.
If these choices sounds overwhelming to you, no worries! We can help curated the best scuba diving plan for you to truly enjoy our aquatic life on Koh Tao!
10.30 – Classroom session for some theory on underwater navigation
11.30 – Lunch break to recharge
13.00 – In-water session to sharpen up your scuba diving skills (ocean)
17.00 – Be back at Nava in time to enjoy a stunning sunset view from our dive center
18.30 –Experience night diving for the fist time! (Completely optional)
07.00 – In-water session to sharpen up your scuba diving skills and do your first deep dive (ocean)
11.30 – Lunch break to recharge before finishing up the remaining quiz (if any)
*Schedule can be adjusted accordingly due to the weather conditions and other factors.
To make sure that you will have the best experience with us, we include everything you need for the course, see below.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certification* (e-card)
- Dive instructor
- Dive equipments (wetsuit, BCD, regulators, fins, mask, snorkel)
- Lunchbox during the course (with vegan option)
- Pick up service during the course
To ensure that you can enjoy the dive with maximum safety, there are fews important requirements.
- Be over 10 year of age (10-14 year old will get Junior Advanced Open Water certification)
- Must already be certified as (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Must be in good health (divers with medical conditions must obtain a medical certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive)
- Diver must wait at least 18 hour after diving before flying. (check with our dive instructor for more information)