PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Extend your depth limit to 30 meters and become an advanced open water diver! Experience 5 new dives from a range of PADI adventures.
A PADI Advanced Open Water course will extend your diving skill set and experience. This course offers a glimpse into our PADI specialties such as underwater navigation, peak performance buoyancy, deep diving, wreck diving, underwater photography, and much more. This is a combination of adventure dives designed to elevate your diving experience to a new level!
Out of the five adventure dives, there are two mandatory skills: deep diving and underwater navigation. As the name said, deep diving takes you to a whole new level of depth at 30 meters. Another mandatory dive is underwater navigation: more advanced navigation to help you get better at direction and orientation.
For PADI Advanced Open Water course, there are three more adventure dives which you can choose from. There are a large variety of adventure dives with our tropical condition in Koh Tao. Even though you cannot try ice diving but wreck diving may also sound equally exciting! Other advanced dives include night dives, peak performance buoyancy, fish id, underwater naturalist, boat diving, etc.
If these choices sound overwhelming to you, no worries! We can help curate the best scuba diving plan for you to truly enjoy our aquatic life on Koh Tao!
Price: 10,000 THB per person
10.30 – Classroom session for some theory on underwater navigation
11.30 – Lunch break to recharge
13.00 – In-water session to sharpen up your scuba diving skills (ocean)
17.00 – Be back at Nava in time to enjoy a stunning sunset view from our dive center
18.30 –Experience night diving for the first time! (Completely optional)
07.00 – In-water session to sharpen up your scuba diving skills and do your first deep dive (ocean)
11.30 – Lunch break to recharge before finishing up the remaining quiz (if any)
*Schedule can be adjusted accordingly due to the weather conditions and other factors.
To make sure that you will have the best experience with us, we include everything you need for the course, see below.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certification* (e-card)
- Dive instructor
- Dive equipment (wetsuit, BCD, regulators, fins, mask, snorkel)
- Lunchbox during the course (with vegan option)
- Pick-up service during the course
- Diving Insurance
To ensure that you can enjoy the dive with maximum safety, there are a few important requirements.
- Be over 10 years of age (10-14 years old will get Junior Advanced Open Water certification)
- Must already be certified as (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Must be in good health (divers with medical conditions must obtain a medical certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive)
- The diver must wait at least 18 hours after diving before flying. (check with our dive instructor for more information)