The best way to practice your new skills as a scuba diver is to continue onto your PADI Advanced Open Diver Water course. Which is mostly focused on water skills. A great way to get some extra dives under your belt whilst continuing your training with the supervision of a PADI instructor.
Building on what you have already learnt you will develop your diving techniques and skills. A really enjoyable and fun course introducing new areas of diving.
Once you have met your instructor, you will go through the theory aspect of the course. Heading out to the water your adventure’s begin.
During the 2 compulsory dives, deep and underwater navigation, your instructor will introduce deep diving techniques and safety. Followed by underwater navigation skills and practice. To complete your Advanced Open Water course 3 additional Adventure dives are required. There is a wide range to choose from, but we highly recommend the Peak Performance Buoyancy Adventure, the Night Adventure, and if schedule permitting, the Wreck Adventure.
- Self study with the PADI manual and multiple choice questions
- 5 Adventure Dives within 2 or 3 days
- Must be Open Water certified already
- Must be in good health (Divers with a history of medical illness must obtain a certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive) Download the PADI Medical Form here
- Remember to leave at least 18 hours before flying